Forza Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forza Coalition forums.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

RWB/Idlers inspired endurance event/mini-series???

4 posters

Interested, Yes or No?

RWB/Idlers inspired endurance event/mini-series??? Vote_lcap100%RWB/Idlers inspired endurance event/mini-series??? Vote_rcap 100% [ 5 ]
RWB/Idlers inspired endurance event/mini-series??? Vote_lcap0%RWB/Idlers inspired endurance event/mini-series??? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Slider41

Slider41

Heres some clues of something i would like to do at some point, Ridin already knows as we have spoke about the idea a few times and we both really want to do it, im pretty sure lots of others will be up for it too.

RWB/Idlers inspired endurance event/mini-series??? 359ei53
RWB/Idlers inspired endurance event/mini-series??? 5mbate
RWB/Idlers inspired endurance event/mini-series??? 300v9ci
RWB/Idlers inspired endurance event/mini-series??? Ajt4di
RWB/Idlers inspired endurance event/mini-series??? 4p6cj
RWB/Idlers inspired endurance event/mini-series??? Nw0803
RWB/Idlers inspired endurance event/mini-series??? 2gsr02q
RWB/Idlers inspired endurance event/mini-series??? 2drt2yo
RWB/Idlers inspired endurance event/mini-series??? Eb5sph
RWB/Idlers inspired endurance event/mini-series??? 35b60cm
RWB/Idlers inspired endurance event/mini-series??? Msgoz4

And im sure you can all guess which track from this last pic.

RWB/Idlers inspired endurance event/mini-series??? 1romkg

Here's a couple of vids for some added inspiration! (i really enjoyed the 2nd one< well worth a watch)

So post away in the thread and let me know if your interested and any ideas you may have.

Thanks
Dan(Slider)

Slider41

Slider41

Added a poll at the top to make it easier for adding up the numbers of interest.

Still post tho aswell as a vote.

Thanks

Punkers82

Punkers82
Admin

Looks good to me!

https://fcoa.canadian-forum.com

Slider41

Slider41

This is going down well lol

Ridin Sideways

Let's get this planned for a saturday in the next month~.

Do we want to make this A or B class? I feel A class matches the cars better in real life, but also might be tough to get them around the track.

We should push people to

- Use maximum tire sizes to match real cars

- Aero/body kits

- Cool paint job

Slider41

Slider41

Yup sounds good to me, pretty much agree with everything you said really about paint, bodykits and tyre sizes, also roll-cages should be mandatory to.
I think b-class will be completely useless, i was thinking maybe s-class tbh, a-class is ok but will limit what can be done to what i think is the most important car to be included, the '95 911(933) GT2, it starts at A583PI and when you bring it up to 600 i dont think it will be competitive with the others that start in lower classes, we would need to some testing and see what happens but i have built a s-class 911 turbo 3.3, not tuned it yet, but its very easy to drive, around 500hp and no aero too, i only drove it at hockenheim so i dont know how it would be at tsukuba.

Slider41

Slider41

Also limited to 911's and no AWD's in my opinion, the other thing probably worth mentioning is I dont think it should be overly competitive but more focused on just having fun, try to get as close to a full lobby as possible and maybe run 2 or 3 30 minute stints so we can get the whole thing on replay plus have smoke breaks etc.
And, this needs to be decided after abit of testing but if people think s-class is to much in the power department we could have a power handicap but stay in s-class, so just as an example for now if we all got our cars as close to 500hp as we can and then have say a 20% power handicap so effectively making them approx 400hp, maybe they will be a bit more manageable for everyone, but this needs to be tested obviously before any decisions are made.

Slider41

Slider41

So ive done a bit of building and testing this morning, got 7 cars in mind at the moment and maybe 1 extra, was thinking about the RUF CTR Yellowbird for ppl that dont have the porsche pack but would wana get in on the action, havent tested that yet tho but did build one and the numbers look about right so il test drive that later, but so far i built the other 7 cars, no tuning yet, and did 5 laps in each at Tsukuba, heres the results so far:

'95 911 GT2 - 57.412
'04 911 GT3 - 57.448
'10 911 SC - 57.516
'82 911 T 3.3 - 57.876
'07 911 GT3 - 57.528
'73 911 C RS - 57.739
'07 911 GT3 RS - 57.681

All pretty close, and thats without tuning so they might get even closer yet, i tried to build them sorta similar in terms of power and weight where possible.

Ridin Sideways

ok that all sounds good. S class does seem better. Do you have a weekend thats best for you?

I'll start spreading the word.

BERAD1

Wow, looks like fun! I'm in and I think I have a car now all I need is a good format to keep it casual, maybe do a 4 race series in one day like a real track does with something comical in the middle like soapbox down hill. I deff like the idea of a cool paint but maybe they should have to stay in the same car to prevent a buncha prebuilt shit

BERAD1

Hummm if you have that many cars built n close maybe we should paint em up ourselves n let people use the prebuilt ones like rentals. Call it German fer a day lol

Slider41

Slider41

Yea you know me, i like to do a bit of painting so im sure we can sort that out between us, dont think they should be to racey tho keep it authentic to the RWB/Idlers cars , one-day series sounds good too, probably use the jap tracks tho and maybe throw in one german one too, tsukuba is a must tho, not sure about soapbox tho, we can do that anytime lol. Any weekend would be good as far as i know at the mo. Il be on the box later, if you guys are about we can throw some ideas around.

BERAD1

Upon further discussion with samurai n others we will remove the foolish race and bundle it into a separate 4 race tourney includeing soap box, great barrier, support car team race and a chase the rabbit race...points awarded standings n blah blah blah but it should be fun!

BERAD1

Also a vote will be cast on weather or not taskuba is only track or should others be considered in the Porsche challange

Slider41

Slider41

Originally I intended for this to be a one-off event at Tsukuba, but i like this idea too, i do think it should be Japanese tracks only tho, so tsukuba, motegi and suzuka, and maybe put fujimi in there too

Slider41

Slider41

Ridin Sideways

Suzuka/Tsukuba/Motegi

sound great.

We gotta pick a date for this.

BERAD1

Let's pick a date!!

Ridin Sideways

Yeah we still need a date. Crazy with all our races right now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum